Become a Defender of Children
- Donate Funds
- Donate Professional Services
- Make an In-Kind Donation
- Tour Our Facility
Easy Ways to Help Us Defend Children
- Create a Facebook birthday fundraiser – this is an awesome, easy way to help us fundraise!
- Financial sponsorships mean EVERYTHING to us! Help us by sponsoring an event or by purchasing Amazon gift cards for new toys for our playroom (or visit our Amazon wishlist here).
- Donate $400 (if you file single) or $800 (as a married couple) and get a dollar-for-dollar tax credit on your next filing. No money comes out of your pocket – you simply owe the state less. This is a win-win for you, and for the kiddos we serve! Questions? Just shoot us an email to email@example.com and we’ll show you how easy it is to donate your tax credit.
- Like/follow/comment/share posts from @DefendersofChildren on Facebook.
- Fry’s VIP cardholders: Choose Defenders of Children as your preferred charity at your local Fry’s grocery store.
☑ Sign up here > Once logged into your Fry’s account > search for “Defenders of Children” and then click “Enroll”.
- Amazon.com customers: Add Defenders of Children (in Arizona) as your preferred Amazon charity. Did you know .05% of every eligible purchase you make will go straight to us to help our community? It’s an easy, zero hassle way to donate a percentage of your overall Amazon purchases. Sign up here.
- Donate goods, services, experiences, or gift baskets, etc., for upcoming/ongoing fundraising events.
- Volunteer your professional services (attorneys and mental health professionals who can help our clients pro bono are greatly needed).
- Join our Board of Directors.
- Join our Advisory Council.